Sr. Member Services Rep - HPHC Product
Company: TalentBoost (Point32Health)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic team that is
looking to innovate and improve? -Would you like to work for a
company that has been rated by the BBJ (15+yrs) as one of the best
places to work?Do you want to be part of a company that is
committed to giving back to the community?Point32Health/ Harvard
Pilgrim Health Care is currently seeking highly motivated
individuals to join our organization as Sr. Member Service Rep. The
Sr. Member Services Rep provides best-in-class service to all
constituents, including but not limited to members, prospective
members, employers, providers/pharmacists, vendors, and internal
Harvard Pilgrim staff, to build customer loyalty, extend customer
retention, and satisfy corporate goals and objectives.WHAT YOU WILL
- Receives and responds to a high volume of incoming calls.
Provides accurate and thorough information on HPHC benefits,
eligibility and enrollment policies to members, prospective members
and internal customers.
- Receives and responds to online secure messages from members
via the online portal and Wellframe phone application
- May interact in person directly with members and employer group
- Maintains thorough understanding of HPHC's policies, products
and systems. Answers product billing, enrollment, and eligibility
questions for all traditional products, including continuation of
coverage and COBRA.
- Protects member privacy and confidentiality by consistently
maintaining full compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
- Understands and relays information regarding contract riders,
member programs, and all HPHC vendor relationships. -
- Captures and documents customer feedback; receives, resolves,
and routes complaints; accurately handles appeals process inquiries
and consults with appropriate staff when required. -
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and
make a difference every day!
- Other duties and projects as assigned.WHAT YOU NEED:
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience in a
managed care environment is required. Experience with HPHC Member
Services (call-center environment) strongly preferred.
- Time Management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- After training, schedule will be rotating Monday to Friday:
- Experience that demonstrates your ability to be resilient,
collaborative, flexible, innovative.WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT -
- Paid volunteer time off (up to 3 days annually)
- Open Time Off (include for exempt positions only)
- Annual Mini-Grant of $500 donated to a non-profit organization
of the employee's choice
- Educational ReimbursementWhat we build together changes our
customer's health for the better. We are looking for talented and
innovative people to join our team. Come join us!Please note: As of
January 18, 2022, all employees - including remote employees - must
be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful
candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider
reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be
vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.About
Us:Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization,
delivering an ever-better health care experience to everyone in our
communities. Building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our
founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim
Health Care, we leverage our experience and expertise to help
people find their version of healthier living through a broad range
of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing
easier.At Point32Health, we're working to reshape the world of
health care by pushing past the status quo and delivering even more
to the diverse communities we serve: more innovation, more access,
more support, and healthier lives. And we want people like you on
our side to make it even better.This job has been posted by
TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to
the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment
for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of
TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or
ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
under applicable federal, state or local law.Req ID: -R4782
Keywords: TalentBoost (Point32Health), Fall River , Sr. Member Services Rep - HPHC Product, Sales , Somerset, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!