vAuto Regional Sales Manager - Atlantic Region
Company: Cox Automotive
Location: North Dighton
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Primary Location: 123 Williams St, North Dighton, MA,
USADivision: Cox AutomotiveJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel:
Yes, 75 % of the TimeSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition
Number: 213752 Key activities of the Regional Sales Manager will
include planning strategy with both the vAuto and Cox Automotive
business units force to qualify and target prospective customers.
They will pursue leads, develop informational presentations and
demos for Dealers and the Sales force, conduct informal training,
and partner with the vAuto and the Cox Automotive business unit
force on targeted sales calls. The Regional Sales Manager will
manage their sales activities, develop and submit monthly
forecasts, utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software
and conduct market research to reach goal attainment. The Regional
Sales Manager will strategize with the Sales force on positioning
the product while assisting in developing new ideas based on an
industry data and needs in the market. They will report to the
Director of Sales and work closely with local sales management.
Regional Sales Manager must possess business and sales ability with
a strong understanding of the market and its needs. This is a
REMOTE position covering our Atlantic region, including Maine,
Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and parts of Connecticut and New
Hampshire What Youll Do
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing
- Help establish cross business unit collaboration amongst the
Cox Automotive sales organization.
- Participating in setting appointments for reps in the
- Develop and deliver informational presentations and demos;
participate on targeted sales calls; facilitate and coordinate the
delivery of information supporting the product.
- Develop strategies for the Sales organization through close
collaboration with the business to identify market needs
- Introduce vAuto products to the Cox Automotive business unit
sales force trough informal and in field training.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with dealer customers.
- Partner with Senior and local management, and local Sales team
to review dealer lists and proposed strategy to attract and qualify
- Develop quarterly action plans with management to grow
- Assist in developing new ideas based on an industry data of
needs in the market. Whats In It For You?
- Position is eligible for incentive compensation to include
monthly variable compensation.
- Benefits of working at Cox include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, visit our benefits page.
- Youll work in a culture that truly values your role and you as
a person. We get that recognition is important, and Cox works to
uplift and celebrate those who help make us successful every
- As part of the Cox team, youll be a part of building a better
future. Our employees are a powerful force for good.
Qualifications: Who You Are
- BA/BS Degree OR an equivalent combination of experience and
- Ability to be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to present in front of large groups
- 5+ years experience required of either, or a combination
- working in a dealership (preferably at a management level)
- successful sales account management experience within the auto,
software or technology solutions industries
- equivalent experience in sales and auto Preferred
- Proven and demonstrated ability to organize, plan and execute a
sales strategy to include managing personal schedule and
- Demonstrated ability to represent vAuto to the automotive
industry and model Company values by creating a positive impression
of the company.
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (interpersonal,
written, verbal and presentation) required.
- Experience with MS Office required.
- Experience utilizing CRM technology strongly preferred.
- Proven experience of achieving and exceeding personal sales
goals, coaching sales team members/peers to deliver outstanding
sales results, value proposition, customer satisfaction, and
long-term revenue growth strongly preferred.
- Must be willing and able to commit to extensive travel; up to
70% travel (day and overnight trips). #LI-226
Who We Are About Cox Automotive Theres nothing ordinary about Cox
Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion
for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We
make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for
everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents,
we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the
automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for
our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book,
while others are creating the future of automotive at
industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About
Cox We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com. Cox is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will
receive consideration for employment without regard to that
individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or
ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Statement to ALL Third-Party
Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from
agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do
not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox
employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is
not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited
Keywords: Cox Automotive, Fall River , vAuto Regional Sales Manager - Atlantic Region, Sales , North Dighton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!