Company: New England ABA
Location: Fall River
Posted on: July 9, 2019
Qualified candidates encouraged to apply! Looking to make an impact
in the lives of children, adolescents and their families living
with Autism? New England ABA, the leading provider of home and
community based ABA in Massachusetts, is currently seeking
part-time Entry Level and Lead Behavior Technicians to work
directly with our clients. What we offer at New England ABA!
- Highly competitive hourly rate of $18-$26 . New England ABA
will never lose an amazing candidate over pay rate and will match
or exceed any competitive offers.
- Work close to home, no more than a 30 minute commute!
- Paid drive time and mileage between client visits
- Flexible afternoon schedule, offering a work/life balance.
- Consistent weekly schedule
- Pay increases may be offered based on years of service.
- Paid sick time
- Paid ABA training that meets Registered Behavior Technician
- 401k retirement benefit available for eligible employees
- Supervision may be provided for those seeking Board Certified
Behavior Analyst (BCBA) hours.
- Unique company culture focused on changing lives through our
- Company volunteer opportunities to give back to the communities
- Referral Bonus Program for all employees
- Our Behavior Technicians are employees and not independent
contractors. Overview of Job: Behavior Technicians at New England
ABA work directly with our clients in home, community and
school-based settings. Utilizing training provided both at time of
hire and on an ongoing basis, our Behavior Technicians apply
individualized treatment plans with our clients under the
supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Sessions
typically last two hours in duration and take place between 3-8PM
in the client's home. The position typically offers between 15-20
hours per week. Qualifications: Applicant experience must have a
high school diploma and one year working with children or
adolescents OR a bachelor's degree with 6 months working with
children or adolescents. Other Requirements:
- Must be able to provide current driver's license and proof of
- Must be available to work weekday shifts between 3-8PM. Weekend
appointments will be available to interested applicants.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check.
- Must be 18 years or older. New England ABA is looking for
Behavior Technicians to service clients in the following locations:
Boston, Burlington, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lynn, Lowell, Melrose,
Methuen, Peabody, Quincy, Brockton, Reading, Revere, and Malden,
Everett, Dracut, Billerica New England ABA provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: New England ABA, Fall River , Behavior Technician, Professions , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!