Maintenance Engineers - The Pell GRAND OPENING
Company: The Pell
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Pell Hotel is looking for Maintenance Engineers to join it's
team ahead of the GRAND OPENING in early 2023! Maintenance
Engineers are responsible for ensuring that the rooms and property
are maintained in the best possible condition, with the least
inconvenience to guests. The Engineer is expected to perform
routine maintenance and repair duties for guest rooms and the rest
of the property, including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing,
electrical, boilers and carpentry.
This new hotel in Middletown, RI has undergone a complete
renovation and has ample employment opportunities. If you're
interested in joining the team at this new exciting property,
please submit your application to receive more information and
schedule an interview at one of our upcoming hiring events!
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and serviceoriented manner.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times. Be attentive,
friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow
- Respond to all guest requests, problems, complaints, and/or
accidents presented through the front desk, radio/phone calls, work
orders, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Follow up
to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assist with the operation maintenance and repair of
- Perform preventative maintenance for guest rooms as needed to
include: vinyl repair, basic paint and touch ups, minor furniture
repair, change out lightbulbs, tub caulking, tile repairs, TV and
cable box replacement, replace light switches and receptacles,
repair drapery rods, hooks, cords and slides, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance for ice machines, refrigerators,
kitchen equipment, HVAC systems, guestrooms, meeting rooms, pool
and hot tub, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on laundry equipment including
repairs to all exhaust fans and supply; monitor energy
conservation; repair vacuum cleaners and any other small equipment
- Immediately follow up on any alarms to determine the exact
location and cause - determine emergency status and report to the
Front Desk with findings.
- Make basic repairs to air conditioners - change filters, clean
coils, replace blower motors, etc.
- Take chiller readings and water samples
- Install towel racks, toilet paper holders, shower curtain rods
and door stops
- Hang pictures and banners
- Perform minor plumbing repairs, including replacing toilets,
sinks, shower heads, changing washers, stems seats, cartridges,
handles, drain fittings, etc.
- Log all calls and requests and confirm completion
- Must attend all training as required
- Inspect and maintain all fire extinguishers and re-pressurize as
- Maintain a clean work space in the engineering shop
- Clean tools and equipment (if necessary) after use and return to
proper storage areas.
- Inventory on supplies as necessary.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or
Keywords: The Pell, Fall River , Maintenance Engineers - The Pell GRAND OPENING, Professions , Middletown, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!