Company: Southcoast Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!In 2019 and 2020,
Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best Hospitals
(Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition, Southcoast
Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place
to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most
talented people in the world!We are searching for an Emergency
Department Clinical Technician to perform a variety of duties in
providing direct patient care including phlebotomy, EKG, minor
invasive procedures and diagnostic procedures in accordance with
physicians' orders. Conduct patient interviews and provide clerical
support including but not limited to patient quick registration,
data/order entry, minor transcription of orders, collation of
medical records and other clerical duties as assigned.$1,200 new
hire sign-on bonus for this position. (rehires termed more than 1
year also eligible)
- Hours: 32
- Shift: 3:00p-11:30p - Evening shift, weekend and holiday
- Location: Charlton Memorial Hospital - Fall River, MA
*Must become fully vaccinated against the COVID 19 virus and
provide required vaccination documentation unless approved for a
medical or religious exemption by Southcoast. Education and/or
- Equal to completion of four years of high school plus
specialized courses and training.
- One year of related work experience is required.
- Current CPR certification.
- CNA/EMT/Medical Assistant required OR must be currently
enrolled in an accredited nursing program with successful
completion of Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Phlebotomy skills preferred
Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with multiple
access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services
throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting
a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and
resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing
health systems in Massachusetts. Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.**Available to regular status employees who are
scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours. Are you ready to make a
difference in your community? Join us to be More than
medicine!Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Fall River , Clinical Technician-ED, Professions , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!