Injection Molding Maintenance Technician
Company: NeedleTech Products, Inc
Location: North Attleboro
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCOMPANY OVERVIEWNeedleTech Products, Inc. a
medical device manufacturer located in North Attleboro, MA, is
looking for an experienced Injection Molding Maintenance Technician
to join our team. JOB SUMMARYCandidate will be responsible for
maintenance, upkeep and repairs to injection molding machines with
the goal of maximizing machine up time and productivity.THE IDEAL
CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- High School Diploma or GED; technical certification or degree
- Minimum five (5) years experience working in plastic injection
molding with three (3) performing setups, breakdowns,
- Strong problem solving and critical reasoning skills.
- Experience with and drive for continuous improvement and
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic reading, math and comprehension skills.
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment.
- Blueprint reading skills.
- Knowledge of ISO and GMP practicesBENEFITS AND PERKSNeedleTech
Products, Inc. offers very competitive plans for health care and
dental, company paid short- and long-term disability, life
insurance, paid time off, 10 holidays, and 401(k) with
discretionary match.Powered by JazzHR2nb89PXbhO
Keywords: NeedleTech Products, Inc, Fall River , Injection Molding Maintenance Technician, Professions , North Attleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!