Company: Ashland Global Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ISP Freetown Fine Chemicals Inc
Are you the kind of person that is always thinking, sketching,
seeking, and adjusting? Who needs to understand how things work and
then figure out how they can work better? Are you a passionate,
tenacious, solver who loves to work with others who share your
drive? Are you positive, constructive, and ingenious?
Are you always solving? Then we'd like to meet you and bet you'd
like to meet us.
Ashland has an exciting opportunity for a Production Operator to
join our ISP Freetown Fine Chemicals business at our Freetown, MA.
This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the
Operations function. This position will report to the Production
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required, subject to a
reasonable accommodation required by law and as applicable.
Benefits & Perks:
* Sign on Bonus of $3,000
* Team recognition rewards, sponsored lunches and monetary
incentives based on performance
* Comprehensive Benefit package, Medical, Dental and Vision
starting on Day 1 for you AND your family
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Starting pay of $20/hour ++ based on experience
* Rotating shift - 14 days off/month
* Referral bonus plan - get a job with us and get paid to refer
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited
to, the following:
This position is essential to keep the plant up and running - your
12-hour shift might look something like this---
* Performing batch operations to keep product moving
* Equipment preparations for shift operating schedule - we will
teach you how!
* Operating dryers, blenders, and packaging equipment
* Executing material handling operations; including being able to
operate a fork truck - On the job training!
* Teamwork - we can't do it alone
* Performs additional work as required by Supervisor or Team
* Want to move ahead in the company? Tell us during your
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the
* High school diploma or GED
* Knowledge in plant utilities and safety with on the job
* Ability to work a rotating shift (7:00 am to 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm
to 7:00 am)
* There is no "I" in team, so you have to come ready to be part of
an amazing team
* Mechanical and computer aptitude or the want to learn new
* Positive attitude and willingness to learn. We love to teach new
team members how to be amazing solvers
In more than 100 countries, the people of Ashland LLC. (NYSE: ASH)
provide the specialty chemicals, technologies and insights to help
customers create new and improved products for today and
sustainable solutions for tomorrow. Our chemistry is at work every
day in a wide variety of markets and applications, including
architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, personal
care and pharmaceutical. Visit www.ashland.com to see the
innovations we offer.
At Ashland our vision is to be a leading, global specialty
chemicals company whose inspired and engaged employees add value to
all we touch. In fact our people, employees, customers and vendors
define who we are. They are the driving force behind everything we
Not only do we value our customers but we value our employees, and
we work to offer them a dynamic and challenging environment. We
hold ourselves to high standards at Ashland, and we value integrity
Ashland has a history of attracting the best people and keeping
them. The reasons are simple: industry competitive salary and
benefits, pay-for-performance incentive plans and a diverse work
environment where employees feel challenged and valued. People come
to Ashland and stay. As a growing Fortune 500 specialty chemicals
company, we offer opportunities for development and advancement
throughout our global organization. Our values define who we are
and what we care about as a company. If you are looking for a
relationship with a company instead of simply a job, this may be a
Ashland is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NOTE: We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or
independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have a
signed recruiting agreement in place to fill a specific
Keywords: Ashland Global Inc., Fall River , Production Operator, Professions , Assonet, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!