Company: Southcoast Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!In 2019 and 2020,
Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best Hospitals
(Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition, Southcoast
Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place
to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Why? Because we have some of the
most talented people in the world!
We are searching for an Endoscopy Technician to perform a variety
of duties including providing technical services or support. Assist
physicians with a variety of endoscopic procedures, including
demonstrating clinical skills in an acute patient care
environmentHours: 24 flex 32 hours
Shift: Day Shift- 8 hour shifts between 7:00am to 5:30pm with
weekday, weekend and holiday on-call rotationLocation: Endoscopy
Dept - Charlton Memorial Hospital - Fall River, MAEducation and/or
- Equal to completion of four years of high school plus
additional specialized training.
- Previous Operating Room experience is preferred.
- Basic Medical Terminology is required.
- Must be able to understand and be knowledgeable of the
principles of sterile technique, sterilization process, etc.
- Knowledge of fiber optics required.
- Three years and up to five years experience required.
- Current CPR certification required *Must be fully vaccinated
against seasonal Influenza andthe COVID19 virus and provide
required vaccination documentation unless approved for an exemption
or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting employment*Southcoast
Health is a community based health delivery system with multiple
access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services
throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For more
than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused care in a
state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose and
building an integrated system of services and resources, we have
become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place
to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities *Available to regular status
employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than medicine.
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Fall River , Endoscopy Technician, Professions , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!