Construction Project Coordinator
Company: Coastal Constraction Partners LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Our growing company is seeking to hire a project coordinator who
will be in charge of assisting our project managers in organizing
our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans,
schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing
schedule and material ordering with home owners and participating
in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are
met in a timely manner.To be successful as a project coordinator,
you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent
in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and
have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A
bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three
(3) years of relevant experience is required for
consideration.Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules,
work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is
maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute
minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal
and objective.Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.Job Type: Full-timePay:
$45,000.00 - $70,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistanceSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payExperience:
- Construction: 2 years (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: Coastal Constraction Partners LLC, Fall River , Construction Project Coordinator, Professions , Portsmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!