Kitchen Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Company: Cresco Labs
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis
Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated
multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is
built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry
by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of
the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a
consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's
house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer
segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted
national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of
edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal.
Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a
wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and
convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers.
Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of
the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the
industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and
Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that
all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity
to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a
focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer
satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis
industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly
adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of
cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of
professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Shift Schedule - Monday - Friday; 02:30pm - 11:30pm -
The Edibles Kitchen Supervisor reports to the Facility Manager and
is responsible for production of Cresco Labs medically infused
edible products. Manage a team of chefs to carry out day-to-day
tasks including prepping, cleaning, cooking, and operating basic
production machinery. Produce edibles in accordance with the State
and standards set by Cresco Labs.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Work with Facility Manager to set weekly and monthly production
- Manage kitchen chefs with daily production of baked goods,
chocolates and confections using commercial machinery.
- Understand and execute batch calculations per Cresco Edibles
- Maintain production logs, lab test results and QC retain
- Organize and inventory ingredients and other kitchen production
supplies at the facility.
- Works with Materials Manager/Supervisor to place ingredient
orders with approved vendors, log and date each shipment.
- Packaging finished goods, producing compliance labels, and
finalizing metric movements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of state and county health
department requirements for Kitchen Production Facilities. - Handle
preparation for periodic inspections.
- Maintain a clean and safe production facility.
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by
Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing
hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes, etc.
- Complete the sanitation of production equipment and tools
including workspace, production and packaging equipment, cookware
- State-required sanitation license must be up to date.
- And all other job duties assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Experience in a field and/or operation that adheres to strict
health and safety policies and procedures, preferable a regulated
field producing products for human consumption.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of recipes, food production
and kitchen sanitation.
- Strong and effective task-management skills and ability to
- Attention to detail - ability to monitor basic kitchen
production in processes, organize and maintain production logs and
ingredient lot numbers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging
- Experience in a production-heavy kitchen, kitchen management
and chocolate/confection work a plus.
- Ability to stand for at least 6 hours per day and lift up to 50
pounds to torso level is necessary.
- Ability to lead, coach, and motivate teams.
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering
of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance,
a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life
insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid
holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual
discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in
our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent
positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or
Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants
will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or
Keywords: Cresco Labs, Fall River , Kitchen Supervisor - 2nd Shift, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!