Company: Fall River Municipal Credit Union
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The Fall River Municipal Credit Union is seeking self-motivated,
dynamic, goal-oriented individuals to fill available Full time
Teller positions. Cash handling and computer experience preferred.
Outstanding customer service skills required. Must be available to
work at any of our locations, including late Thursdays and Fridays
and available on Saturdays and Sundays. The ideal candidate must be
able to multi-task, have excellent decision making and
problem-solving abilities; strong analytical, organizational and
The Fall River Municipal Credit Union offers a competitive
compensation and benefits package including health, dental, short
and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off, pension
1. Process cash and check deposits and withdrawals for personal and
business accounts; Cash and deposit checks according to Funds
Availability Policy; Sell cashier's checks, apply safe deposit,
loan and mortgage payments; Process transactions/updates for
2. Prove cash drawer; Balance daily work ensuring that checks
received, checks disbursed and GL transactions are in balance; scan
3. Access electronic records; access email on a daily basis for
e-communication; Assure proper maintenance, cleanliness, and
security of work area, desks, and equipment
4. Ensure confidentiality of member transactions; Follow regulatory
compliance procedures including, but not limited to, BSA, Robbery
and Security, Privacy, Check 21; Follow all CU policies and
procedures; Observe security and regulatory procedures
5. Continually expand knowledge of all CU products and
6. Maintain knowledge of member services in area of responsibility;
Assist members with general Credit Union information regarding
savings and loan products
7. Cross-sell Credit Union retail services and products to members
8. Complete change of address; CD change of term, inform members of
documentation needed for other account changes; open new share
accounts; maintain access to electronic services; obtain signature
cards and complete all documentation in accordance with Credit
Union policy; Complete and process all stop payments; create and
make changes to share transfers, place check orders and issue
9. Perform additional duties as assigned.
* Maintains a required level of quality and quantity of work.
* Works within procedural limits of position.
* Ensures proper documentation and reporting in accordance with
* Continues education when necessary.
* Performs related member services and clerical work as required or
* Ensures credit union confidentiality.
1. Hand dexterity required to operate computer terminal and/or
2. Eye coordination required to operate computer/teller
3. Sitting at desk or computer workstation for periods of time.
4. Travels to Credit Union facilities/locations as required.
5. Lifts books, ledgers, records, etc.
6. Moves around credit union between levels or floors while
7. Bending and stretching in work area and vault area.
8. Stands for periods of time at workstation.
9. Speaks and listens to members and explains credit union
10. Lifts cash/coin bags, cash drawers.
This position description covers the more prominent duties
performed, and is not limited to other work duties that may be
_The Fall River Municipal Credit Union is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer; all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law_
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.25 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Fall River Municipal Credit Union, Fall River , Teller, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!