Company: Southcoast Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!FOUR YEARS IN A ROW
Newsweek has named Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey among
the Best Hospitals in the World! We are searching for a Registered
Nurse for CCU to perform a variety of duties involving coordinating
total nursing care for patients, participating in patient and
family teaching and providing leadership by working cooperatively
with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in
maintaining standards for professional nursing practice within an
assigned patient care unit. Has knowledge and skills necessary to
provide care, which is appropriate to the age group of patients
regularly served. May assume Charge responsibility for assigned
personnel and activities as required or directed.Welcome to the
Cardiac Critical Care Unit at Charlton Memorial. We specialize in
cardiac surgery and support one of the busiest Cardiac Catheter
Labs in Massachusetts. We offer specialized training for many
cardiac devices.***UP TO $15,000 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS*** (Details
Below)Location: Charlton Memorial Hospital - Fall River, MAHours:
36 hours - Modified Full TimeShift: EVE/NIGHT 7:15PM - 7:15AM with
weekend & holiday rotations
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing or equivalent is
- Current RN Licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required.
- Three (3) months experience is preferred.
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID-19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment. ***SIGN-ON DETAILS***
- $15,000 with a minimum 3+ years of Critical Care nursing
- $12,000 with 1+ years of Critical Care nursing
- $10,000 with less than 1 year of Critical Care nursing
experience OR 1+ years of hospital RN experience.
- Must be a new hire OR a rehire termed greater than 1 year to be
eligibleSouthcoast Health is a community based health delivery
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided
quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals and Best Place to
Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than Medicine.
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Fall River , RN CCU, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!