Clinical Support Specialist- Full time
Company: People Incorporated
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Clinical Support Specialist Full Time $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS Pay
$20.00-$24.00 People, Incorporated is a human service Agency
serving the Southcoast community, including the Greater Fall River,
New Bedford, and Taunton areas. As a partnership of specialized,
integrated programs, we provide unique opportunities to people with
life challenges. Since our inception in 1968, we have been one of
the largest providers of supports and services to people of all
abilities in the community. Let People, Incorporated be Your Path
to Opportunity! People, Incorporated is seeking a Clinical Supports
Specialist with demonstrated accomplishments to serve children and
families at the People, Incorporated Preschool. SUMMARY: Employee
is responsible for oversight and direction of clinical supports to
children and families attending the People Incorporated Preschool.
This individual will develop and monitor Behavior Support plans for
children attending the People Incorporated Preschool. In addition,
candidate will be responsible for connecting children and families
to clinical supports within the area should additional services be
needed. Candidates must have experience in designing behavior plans
for children and in supporting families, as well as knowledge of
clinical supports in the Fall River area. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
Manage and oversee clinical services related to Early Education
* Develop and monitor implementation of Behavior Support plans for
identified children in collaboration with administrators and
* Create any and all materials associated with Behavior Support
* Direct and assure implementation of Agency policies and
* Collaborate with area professionals and resources, ensuring that
identified children and parents receive referral information as
* Submit all appropriate reports and statistical data as
* Participate in clinical supervision provided by an LICSW.
* Observe clients and staff in their natural environments.
* Perform functional behavioral assessments.
* Collect data, graph, and assist with data analysis.
* Work with Advocates to review behavioral and social service needs
of children and parents/guardians.
* Provide orientation on classroom best practices for teachers.
* Work directly with identified children in classroom settings as
needed to model plan implementation and to support classroom
* Attend meetings with teachers, family members, team members to
communicate any concerns and/or progress. QUALIFICATION * Bachelor
Degree in Social Work or Child Psychology as well as experience
designing and implementing behavior support plans.
* EEC certification is required or eligibility to obtain
* Three years experience monitoring PBS plans and working with
children and families.
* Must participate in supervision provided by an LICSW.
* Must possess a valid drivers license and access to reliable
* Must be a team player creative, enthusiastic, and have a positive
outlook, love working with people and excited to learn more about
how ABA and PBS therapy changes the lives of children and families
* Skill in serving as role model and leader within organizations
and service communities.
* A qualifying criminal background check, driving record and a
valid drivers license required. Why join our Team? Come work in a
rewarding and creative environment that encourages growth,
collaboration and community involvement that is exploding with
opportunities. At People Incorporated you will find a path to
endless opportunities and a rewarding career! We offer a supportive
work environment, Employee Recognition Program, Professional
Development, opportunities for growth as well as industry-leading
wages and a comprehensive benefit package that includes: For
employees working in benefit eligible positions only * Tuition
* 4 weeks accrued paid time off
* 11 paid holidays annually
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* 403(b) savings plan
* Wellness Activities and initiatives
* Select employee discounts through LifeMart
* Employee Assistance Program
* FREE Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
* Short-term Disability Insurance Join us! #peoplewithapurpose
People Incorporated is committed to an inclusive and diverse work
environment. We are a proud equal opportunity employer that
welcomes and strongly encourages all races, religions,
nationalities, genders, the LGTBQIA+ community, and people with
disabilities to apply. Our ability to attract and retain a talented
and dedicated workforce that reflects the diverse backgrounds of
those we serve is what drives our Agencys success. We continue to
promote an environment of continuous learning, inclusion, mutual
respect, and belonging to ensure our employees feel valued, seen,
and heard. UNITED WAY MEMBER AGENCY AA/EOE
Keywords: People Incorporated, Fall River , Clinical Support Specialist- Full time, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!