Residential Treatment Worker for our Portsmouth Group Home
Company: Thrive Behavioral Health, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS AVAIABLEDo you want to make a positive difference in
the lives of people that are challenged with mental illness and
substance use disorders? Do you want to join a high-performing team
of dedicated professionals who work effectively together, have fun,
and share the joy of truly making the word a better place? Through
the dedication and commitment of our staff, Thrive's clients
receive the highest quality of care available, incorporating
proven, effective treatment for substance use and mental health
disorders.The ideal candidate will be results-driven, team-and
detail-oriented professional who is comfortable working on multiple
tasks in a deadline-oriented environment. Shift:
- Provide direct service and supervise daily living skills of
residents within a group home for persons with long-term mental
- Supervise residents and provide a safe and comfortable
- Provide intensive education, training and modeling in basic
living skills and social skills including but not limited to
shopping within a budget understanding the difference between
"want" vs. "needs".
- Coordinate and monitor medical, dental and psychiatric
- Supervise medication compliance.
- Produce, complete, and maintain billing forms, logs, data
collection forms, clinical documentation and client records in
accordance with Organization standards and state and federal
- Provide crisis intervention and basic behavioral program
- Transport clients.
- Review e-mail account daily for new messages.Requirements:
- Associates Degree in Human Service field or equivalent
- Experience in the Human Service field preferred.
Benefits:Thrive Behavioral Health provides a friendly/family
working environment, whose values include Dignity, Respect,
Teamwork and Professional Support and Development. Thrive offers
generous benefits after 30 days, PTO, paid holidays, your birthday
off, and a 401k plan.www.thrivebhri.orgEEO/VET/LGBTQ+ Employer
Keywords: Thrive Behavioral Health, Inc., Fall River , Residential Treatment Worker for our Portsmouth Group Home, Other , Portsmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!