RN-Cardiac Cath-Structrl Hrt
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!In 2019 and 2020,
Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best Hospitals
(Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition, Southcoast
Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place
to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most
talented people in the world!
We are searching for a RN - Cardiac Cath Lab/Structural Heart to
perform diversified duties within and in support of the Structural
Heart and Cardiac Cath Departments including but not limited to
preparing patients for various procedures, pre- and post-procedure
patient teaching, conducting nursing assessment of patient,
identifying potential problems and discussing finding with
physician. Assist the physician with performance of cardiac
catheterization, interventional, structural heart such as advanced
transcatheter cardiac therapies including valve procedures in both
mitral and aortic valve treatment, left atrial appendage
procedures, left ventricular support devices, and adult congenital
heart catheter therapies. Operate various technical instruments
utilized in patient monitoring, surgical intervention and image
processing. Calculate, prepare, and administer various
pharmaceuticals within the scope of practice. Identify and
interpret physiologic reactions and take appropriate action.
Provide a permanent record of significant, functional, anatomical,
and/or pathological data obtained from each individual patient and
document notes in a clear and concise manner.***UP TO $15,000 NEW
HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS*** (Details Below)
- Hours: 40hrs (full time)
- Shift: Day shift; Monday - Friday Rotating day off, 10 hr
shifts, On Call M-F including W/E. 7:00-5:30; On Call is required;
Approximately 7 shifts a month; 4 weekdays, 1 weekend a month;
Holiday on call is required
- Location: Cardiac Cath - Charlton Memorial Hospital - Fall
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nursing License in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
is required. A BSN Degree is preferred.
- CPR and ACLS certifications are required.
- Critical care or cardiology experience required with a minimum
of one (1) years Cardiac Cath Lab and Electrophysiology experience
*Must become fully vaccinated against the COVID 19 virus and
provide required vaccination documentation unless approved for a
medical or religious exemption by Southcoast.***SIGN-ON
- $15,000 with a minimum 3+ years of Cardiac Cath Lab nursing
- $12,000 with 1+ years of Cardiac Cath Lab nursing
- $10,000 with less than 1 year of Cardiac Cath Lab nursing
experience OR 1+ years of hospital RN experience.
- Must be a new hire OR a rehire termed greater than 1 year to be
Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery system with
multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health
services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused
care in a state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose
and building an integrated system of services and resources, we
have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place
to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than medicine.
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Fall River , RN-Cardiac Cath-Structrl Hrt, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!