RN Team Leader/Administration Supervisor
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!FOUR YEARS IN A ROW
Newsweek has named Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey among
the Best Hospitals in the World! Join the team and find out why!We
are searching for an RN Team Leader/Administration Supervisor to
perform a wide variety of duties including acting as an on-site
Administrator, serving as a consultant and resource person for
Nursing staff including providing of administrative and clinical
supervision, collaborate with other applicable hospital departments
and services to assure a high standard of patient care, performing
of other administrative and related duties, etc. Duties include
direct supervisory responsibility for all assigned personnel and
activities; i.e., all nursing staff on assigned shift.Location:
Charlton Memorial Hospital - Fall River, MAHours: 24hrs (Part Time
With Benefits)Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am weekend and holiday
rotationEducation and/or Experience Requirements:
- A Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- Current Massachusetts R. N. License is required.
- Demonstrated clinical competence, excellent communication
skills and demonstrated decision making ability required.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Over five years up to and including seven years of
progressively responsible work experience including some leadership
experience is required.
- BLS Certification required.
- ACLS Certification required.
Must be fully vaccinated against seasonal Influenza and COVID 19
and provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved for
an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment. Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided
quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals and Best Place to
Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than Medicine.
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Fall River , RN Team Leader/Administration Supervisor, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!