TL-Outreach Lab PSC-Mobile
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!In 2019, Newsweek named
Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey among the Best Hospitals
in the World. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people
in the world.
We are searching for a Team Lead - Outreach Service Center
Supervisor to provide administrative, technical and educational
support for the Outreach Patient Service Centers and/or Mobile
Outreach Team. Routinely visit lab sites to oversee processes,
direct / support employees and evaluate client and patient
satisfaction levels, identifying opportunities for improvement of
systems and potential for business development. Responsible for
participating in the recruitment and hiring of staff and for
24-hour accountability of all personnel and activities within
assigned laboratory sites. Duties include direct supervisory
responsibility for assigned personnel and activities including
off-site specimen drawing stations. Supervisory responsibility up
to and including 25 subordinates. Position reports to the
Laboratory Outreach Director.
- Hours: 40hrs (full time)
- Shift: Day Shift 8:00am-4:30pm
- Travel: Will require driving
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- An Associate's Degree in Medical Laboratory Service with
certification as MLT (ASCP) is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology with certification as
MLS (ASCP) is preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, leadership,
decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use hospital computer applications in carrying out
own positions responsibilities is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Laboratory experience in
multiple disciplines or job related experience is required.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 and seasonal Influenza.
Must provide required vaccination documentation, unless approved
for an exemption or deferral by Southcoast prior to starting
employment.Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery
system with multiple access points, offering an integrated
continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts
and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided
quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By
uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of
services and resources, we have become one of the largest and
fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square
miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place
to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and
Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life
balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we
strive to be More than medicine.
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Fall River , TL-Outreach Lab PSC-Mobile, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!