NP-PA-Gen-Spec Surg Pool
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 17, 2022
At Southcoast Health, we acknowledge that our employees are what
helps make us great! General-Specialty Surgery Pool - Req #
66443NP/PA - General-Specialty Surgery PoolUnder direction of
individually assigned Physician, per diem Program Coordinator or
Designee, perform a wide variety of patient care and related duties
both within and in support of Southcoast Physicians Group. Employee
is available to work an average of one shift per month as
determined by the Program Coordinator. Shift assignment is not
guaranteed. Provide functional or technical supervision over
employees in the same or closely related classification.We are a
fast-paced, established, patient centered practice that provides
quality care to our patients.Hours: per Diem
Shift: Days, nights, weekends, rotational, holidays
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Physician Assistant: Bachelor's Degree in a related field is
required. Graduate of an A.M.A.-approved Physician Assistant
program is required. Certification by the National Commission of
Physician Assistants within one year of hire is required
- Family Nurse Practitioner: Master of Science Degree in Nursing
is required. Family Nurse Practitioner required to see patients of
all ages. Certification from a National accrediting body to
practice as a Nurse Practitioner is required. Current Massachusetts
R.N. registration is required.
- Massachusetts Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License
- Over 2 years' experience.
Southcoast Health is a community-based health delivery system with
multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health
services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and East Bay, Rhode
Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided quality,
patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By uniting
a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and
resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing
health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous services
- 920 + square miles of service across southern MA + East bay,
- 7400 + employees, doctors, nurses, professionals in IT,
Finance, HR, and more
- Top 5% of USA hospitals for 2017 clinical performance by
We are committed to providing our employees in MA and RI with
optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add
value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a
minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us in
our strive to be more than medicine!
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Fall River , NP-PA-Gen-Spec Surg Pool, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!