Full-Stack Software Engineer - Remote Optional
Location: Fall River
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job (remote work available)
as a Full Stack Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies
looking for jobseekers just like you. Companies on Hired apply to
you! You'll receive salary and compensation details up front -
before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're
confident that you'll find a job you'll love! We see Full-Stack
Engineers continue to be one of the most exciting and in-demand
developer jobs. These types of engineers combine the work
traditionally done by Backend and Front-end Engineers to code a
website or application on the server and the client-facing side. It
is a role that fuses both creative and practical concerns, as these
engineers are responsible for everything the website user
encounters, including scrolling functions and graphics, as well as
builds the logic, database interactions and server configuration on
the application's Backend. In addition to programming the various
features of server-side and user-side applications, Full-Stack
Engineers are encouraged to upgrade and maintain both the back-end
and front-end as needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms
are expanded, the role of a Full-Stack Engineer will likely
transform to suit these changes. We need Full-Stack Software
Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented,
multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment,
to get the job done. - -Common Responsibilities
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side
- Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams
and engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are
included in your work.
- Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software
- Full-Stack Engineer who can adapt and help stay on top of
growing technologies and engineering trends. -Skills & Experiences
Our Employers Need:
- Demonstrated ability with Backend web development.
- Proven experience with Frontend web development.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Experienced or accomplished in any of the following: SQL, Ruby,
Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End and Backend programming, Go
Language, Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Adept in building and accessing databases with NoSQL and
- Knowledgeable with some of the following: HTTP protocols,
developer tools, - SSL certificates and web application
- Able to track changes made to code with Git version control
systems. -These Would Also Be Nice
- Strong communicator. -
- Thriving as a member of a team or independently.
- Understanding the needed technology for web development.
- Wanting your work to appeal to clients.
- Results orientated. Are you ready to find your next opportunity
Keywords: Hired, Fall River , Full-Stack Software Engineer - Remote Optional, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!