Relationship Banker, Southcoast Marketplace, Fall River, MA
Company: Santander Bank
Location: Fall River
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Apply Save JobJob Saved
Share this job
- Success Profile
Solid handshake? Winning smile? Big, bold and bright ideas? If that
sounds like you, it's time to drop everything and start getting
excited - because we're waiting to welcome you to an awesome
future. One where you'll be able to give your entrepreneurial
spirit room to grow as you build a rewarding career alongside
people as friendly and enthusiastic as you are. So get some screen
time with the videos below, and discover how you can Santander.
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What makes someone successful at Santander?
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
- Diversity and inclusion - We work together to create an
environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility - Our corporate responsibility
programs share a common purpose of giving back to the
- Balance and wellness - Our benefits help you live your life to
the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities - We foster a culture of learning,
inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Benefits & Rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision Pre-tax Health Accounts, Short- and
Long-term Disability EAP, Health Advocate Services
- Savings Plans
401(k) Retirement Plan Up to 5% 401(k) Matching Additional
- Family Support
Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Dependent Care FSA,
Tax-advantaged Transit/Parking Legal Assistance Plan
Life, accidental death, business travel accident, long- and
short-term disability insurance coverage
- Additional Perks
Tuition and computer purchase reimbursement, plus discounts for
cell phone, fitness and auto/home insurance
- Work/Life Balance
Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Time Off, Volunteer PTO, Travel
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Req ID: 2200431
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the
top banks in the United States based on deposits. With a principal
presence in the northeast U.S., Santander's retail division serves
nearly 2 million customers and more than 5% of small businesses in
Being a Relationship Banker at Santander
As a Relationship Banker you will be responsible for servicing and
building relationships with branch Consumer and Business customers.
You will deliver an exceptional customer experience through
engagement of customers in the branch, over the phone, and through
collaboration with business partners.
What to Expect
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do. Make
connections with customers in the branch and over the
- Engage Consumer and Business customers through proactive,
outbound calling for both service and relationship deepening
- Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking
questions, and identify opportunities to help achieve their
financial goals today and in the future.
- Be the expert on Santander Consumer and Business products and
services and be able to articulate the benefits that will help
customers based on their need.
- Recommend the best solutions based on need; deliver solutions
directly as well as introduce Investment and Mortgage partners,
- Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and
- Develop relationships with new and existing Consumer and
Business customers by maintaining contact through early engagement
calls and regular outreach with portfolio customers.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every
interaction. Ensure timely follow up and escalate when
- Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and
- May assist customers with teller transactions as
- 4 year college degree (preferred)
- 2 or more years of personal banking experience (strongly
- Motivated to help people achieve financial goals
- Passion and personal commitment to proactively help
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and
over the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building
strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide
solutions to customer issues
- Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with
- Basic computer skills
Hours and Schedule
- 40 hours per week
- Schedule varies depending on branch need and may include
Saturdays and/or Sundays
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and
strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively
encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Fall River, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Fall River
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our
employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and
safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may
include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination
status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and
social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the
requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.
Keywords: Santander Bank, Fall River , Relationship Banker, Southcoast Marketplace, Fall River, MA, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!