Patient Care Representative
Company: Southcoast Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Hospitals!In 2019 and 2020,
Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World's Best Hospitals
(Charlton Memorial, St. Luke's, and Tobey). In addition, Southcoast
Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place
to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most
talented people in the world!$1,500 new hire sign-on bonus for this
position. (rehires termed more than 1 year also eligible)
- Hours: 40hrs
- Shift: Mon-Thursday 10:00am-6:30pm Friday 8:45pm-5:45pm
- Location: Fall River, MA We are searching for a Patient Care
Representative I to perform a variety of office support,
coordination of various patient care processes and other related
duties in accordance with established Rehabilitation Services
department policies and procedures.*Must become fully vaccinated
against the COVID 19 virus and provide required vaccination
documentation unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
by Southcoast.Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Equal to completion of four years of high school plus
additional specialized courses or training, secretarial school,
diploma, or medical office certification.
- Duties require knowledge of medical terminology.
- Proficient keyboarding skills are essential.
- Must possess strong reasoning and critical thinking
- Proficient in use of software applications such as e-mail,
Word, Excel, EHR.
- Exceptional customer service skills are required.
- Over three years of related medical office work experience is
- Associates degree preferred.
- CPR certification required. Southcoast Health is a community
healthcare system with multiple access points, offering an
integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern
Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and
building an integrated system of services and resources, we have
become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in
Massachusetts.Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve. We are committed to providing
our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal
benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to
our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council *Available to regular
status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24
hours.**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to
work a minimum of 20 hours.Are you ready to make a difference in
your community? Join us to be More than medicine!Southcoast Health
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Fall River , Patient Care Representative, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!