Posted on: January 10, 2022
MasterPeaceis HiringCaregivers/PCAs/CNAs/HHAs Pay: Up to $18
- Competitive pay, direct deposit, holiday pay, higher weekend
- Flexible scheduling - pick the shift that works best for your
- Overnight Shifts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K)
- Referral bonus - $$
- 90-day sign on bonus after 300 hours
- Ongoing training and mentor program
- Paid time off Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal
preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, and
- Personal care including dressing, bathing, mobility,
incontinence care, and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Communication in daily log of client's health, well-being, and
activities Successful applicants will meet the following
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License,automobileinsurance,
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit tocriminalbackgroundcheck
- Vaccinated from COVID-19, or documentation that you are exempt
for religious or medical reasons
- CPR Certified MasterPeaceCaregivers possess that special
something that makes them indispensable. They help our clients feel
listened to and in control of their lives - whether by handling
complex medical needs, preparing favorite meals, or simply taking a
walk around the block. They intuitively know just what is needed.
Just like family. As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide
one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes.
In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion
experiences, fulfilling the personalized care plan of each client.
MasterPeaceis an independent, non-franchise company - our team is
like family and we are looking for people who want to make a
difference. We are strongly considering candidates with previous
experience as a CNA, Caregiver, Personal Care Aide/Assistant,
Companion or similar positions. Our clients have a variety of needs
and we are looking for people who have a passion for assisting
older adults to live their most life fulfilled lives at home. If
you have any questions, please callDanette 781-626-0518
Make a difference in the life of a senior. Apply now!
MasterPeaceis an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate
against race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability
or genetic information.
Keywords: HouseWorks, Fall River , Caregiver, Other , Lakeville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!