Company: Southcoast Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Work for One of the World's Best Health Systems!Southcoast Health
was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group's Best Place to
Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most
talented people in the world!Hours: 40hrs
Shift: days, eves, weekend & holiday rotationLocation: Fall River
Urgent CareTravel: Will require driving - Rotation to all urgent
care locationsWe are searching for a Paramedic - Urgent Care to
perform direct patient care including; triage, phlebotomy, EKG, IV
access, IV fluid and medication administration and diagnostic
procedures in accordance with physicians' orders. Provides work to
full scope of practice as determined by the public health
department and Southcoast Health policies.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or the equivalent is required.
- Specialized courses and training is required.
- Two years of related work experience is required.
- Must be a Paramedic in MA. Nationally registered preferred
Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with multiple
access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services
throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting
a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and
resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing
health systems in Massachusetts.Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the
largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest
employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that
recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one
another and the communities we serve. We are committed to providing
our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal
benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to
our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council *Available to regular
status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24
hours.**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to
work a minimum of 20 hours.Are you ready to make a difference in
your community? Join us to be More than medicine!Southcoast Health
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Southcoast Health, Fall River , Paramedic-Urgent Care, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!