Packaging Machine Operator
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for a technical-minded packaging machine operator
to join our company. In this role, your duties will include the
operating and basic maintenance of the packaging machine, and
ensuring that finalized products are ready for distribution. As a
successful packaging machine operator, you should pay meticulous
attention to detail and have the ability to troubleshoot minor
problems. Ultimately, a top-notch packaging machine operator should
be a solution-driven individual who can carry packed boxes of
differing weights if necessary.Responsibilities:
- Understanding basics of mechanical machinery and principles of
- Operating pharmaceutical packaging equipment with minimum
rejection and maximum output maintaining quality standard within
- Performing operations, preventative maintenance of machines,
and Identifying and assisting in corrective actions
- Correcting status labelling at all stages of packing line with
- Ensuring line clearance, equipment calibrations, and
maintenance of records before initiating packaging activities.
- Working individually and in collaboration with others as part
of a team.
- Performing duties through the proper safe use of equipment,
wearing appropriate PPE as stated in the SOP and in accordance with
the Health & Safety procedures and Equipment Manuals.Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- You must be able to meet the following physical
- This position requires the ability to do heavy lifting /
- Ability to wear appropriate PPE is required
- A license to operate a forklift will be an advantage.
- A clear understanding of basic troubleshooting and machine
- Skillful in stock management and storage processes.
- A clear understanding of health and safety standards and
protocols.Job Type: Full-timePay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- pharmaceutical: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: X2Logics, Fall River , Packaging Machine Operator, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!