Company: L. Knife & Son, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2021
OBJECTIVE: The objective of the Mechanic is to
ensure that all vehicles and warehouse equipment are maintained in
proper working order.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Repair trucks, forklifts, cars, and other company machinery as
- Provide for the general maintenance requirements of the plant
- Inspect all vehicles to ensure that the vehicles meet state
- Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles to minimize
vehicle down time
- Maintain mechanical certifications as required
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL
- Electric and hydraulic tools
- Light truck and/or automobile
- Minimum 5 year mechanical experience
- Prepare written repair orders daily
- Some computer skills
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job
(accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be
evaluated in compliance with the law).
All candidates considered will have a background check,
pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of
* This description is not intended as a written or implied
contract and may be revised by the company at any time.
Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company
representative is binding and employment is at the will of the
- 5 year(s): mechanical experience
Keywords: L. Knife & Son, Inc., Fall River , Mechanic, Other , Tiverton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!