Lab Technician First Shift
Company: PLZ Aeroscience Corporation
Location: Fall River
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Prepare room spray, dye formulas with new fragrances for
- Monitor stability studies
- Crimp aerosol valves and measure dimensions for accuracy
- Pressure fill aerosol cans with propellant for R&D lab
- Test Aerosol Products for Pressure, Spray Rate and spray
- Measure pH, viscosity and specific gravity of raw materials and
- Log in new chemicals into the lab inventory system and SDS
- Works with Chemists to fill lab batches and ship samples as
- Maintain all results data as applicable or required
- General Lab technician work when directed by Lab Manger
- High School Degree
- Attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to multi-task
- 1-2 years general manufacturing/lab experience
- Familiarity with crimp gauges, making batches.
- Aerosol gassing experience a plus
Keywords: PLZ Aeroscience Corporation, Fall River , Lab Technician First Shift, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!