ProTech Program Manager
Company: AIS Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
A.I.S., Inc. (AIS) is a national technical and scientific
services firm supporting maritime activities requiring
certification of compliance with environmental regulations as well
as collecting data for use by Federal, State, Municipal, and other
government agencies along the US coastline. AIS is looking for a
ProTech Program Manager to lead our Fisheries Domain ID/IQ Prime
Contract with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
The ProTech Program Managers primary responsibilities are to
manage existing task orders and to expand the companys presence and
revenue stream. The ProTech Program Manager has operational
responsibility for program/project development, execution,
supervision, administration, management, and financial performance
for AIS. The Program Manager may have profit and loss
responsibility for this area of responsibility. The ProTech Program
Manager plans for and assigns resources to ensure that all projects
and client deliverables are completed on time and within the
budget. The ProTech Program Manager is the first line supervisor
for all subordinate team members assigned to the project. The
Program Manager is responsible for the development, maintenance,
and expansion of all customer and teammate relationships. The
Program Manager will report to and is evaluated by the Sr. Vice
President of Operations.
Portfolio and Product Line Management
- As the primary AIS point of contact for the program, the PM
must plan and execute all project activities to achieve
- Lead capture management and proposal management/writing
activities for all solicitations that the management team agrees to
- Serve as the primary AIS point of contact for requirements
definition, planning, execution, and reporting of all assigned
- Coordinate regularly with the client to ensure that the
resources available and the execution plan are sufficient to
achieve the client's goals and objectives.
- Manage subordinate project teams as appropriate to achieve the
Planning and Budgeting
- Plan and budget for all resources required to successfully
execute all assigned projects, including, direct project
salary/labor, contracted labor, indirect salary/labor, material,
- Plan and budget for all resources required to develop, expand
and maintain the client relationship, including but not limited to
indirect salary/labor, business meals, entertainment, advertising,
and other business development expenses.
- Plan and budget for all resources required to recruit, develop,
motivate, and reward project team members and portfolio staff and
achieve employee retention goals.
Revenue/Sales Generation and Cost Control
- In conjunction with the Sr. Vice President, establish,
document, and review the program revenue/sales projections,
actuals, and variances annually.
- Develop get-well plans for revenue shortfalls.
- Track Portfolio costs and compare them to Income Statements and
Financial Reports on a monthly basis.
- Identify, analyze, and report cost variances.
- Manage costs to ensure the program does not exceed established
budgets to achieve Net Profit objectives.
- As the primary AIS point of contact for the Program, ensure
that project team performance consistently meets or exceeds
established customer satisfaction benchmarks.
- Develop and foster solid customer and team member relationships
by providing honest value.
Human Resources Management
- As the primary AIS point of contact for the program, work with
the Sr. VP and Talent Acquisition team to attract, recruit, and
retain team members who meet or exceed our high standards.
- Develop and document personal and project goals that support
- For project teams operating without Project Leaders, develop
and document project goals and personal goals for each team member
that supports the program goals.
- Provide guidance and feedback to team members concerning
employee development needs and advocate and budget to meet those
- Review goal achievement with team members on a semi-annual
basis, providing clear feedback on results, accomplishments,
issues, and deficiencies.
- Communicate regularly with team members concerning program
performance, corporate policies and initiatives, corporate news,
and other project, site, and corporate developments.
- Communicate regularly with the Sr. VP about Portfolio status,
client status, anticipated resources requirements, and business
- Communicate with Technology Manager to update company website
with new contract award information.
- Serve as the primary focal point for the distribution and
collection of a variety of corporate and program correspondence to
meet information needs.
- Distribute, collect, review and certify timecards, monthly
reports, and other recurring and ad hoc reporting
- Masters Degree with at least 5 years of leadership experience
supporting a government services contract
- Seven (7) plus years demonstrated performance in consulting,
project management, or a technical discipline like
science/engineering including fisheries and/or environmental
management (ten years without a degree)
- Project Management/Proposal Writing and Business Development
- Financial Management/Budgeting Experience
- Experience Planning, Organizing, Directing, a Program
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Analytical (Financial and Business) Skills
- MS Excel Skills
- PhD and Ten (10) plus years demonstrated performance managing a
large workforce on a government contract.
- Occasional Travel to NOAA Regional Offices and Field Sites (30%
- 541 Hawthorn St, North Dartmouth, MA 02747
If you would like to apply for this exciting new opening, please
click the following link
Keywords: AIS Inc, Fall River , ProTech Program Manager, Other , Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!