Behavioral Health Associate Full Time
Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- BHA's are expected to complete ADLs when assigned to a Unit
and/or Patient the needs assistance.
- Provide Patient-Care duties under the supervision of a
registered nurse or medical doctor. This includes tasks such as
bathing feeding and dressing the patient. (Geriatric Unit
- Carry out all aspects of patient care and other assignments as
directed by the Charge Nurse.
- Perform ongoing observation of the patients and milieu to
ensure active treatment is provided and patients are
- Ensure compliance with infection control protocols and/or
policies by patients, visitors, and staff.
- Facilitate educational/activity groups.
- Participate with the treatment team in implementation of the
individualized plan of care.
- All other duties as deemed necessary to complete the tasks as a
- LADC, CADC preferred for DDU Unit only.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Fall River , Behavioral Health Associate Full Time, Other , Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!