Psychiatric Registered Nurse
Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: June 9, 2021
2nd and 3rd Shift Opportunities
This is a challenging, dynamic, and rewarding position. While
serving as a Registered Nurse (RN) with us at Southcoast Behavioral
Health, you will have the opportunity to enhance your current
skillset, develop new capabilities, assume greater
responsibilities, and become a recognized leader in your field as a
nurse. Every day that you are with us, you will know that your
efforts are directly improving the lives of individuals and
families in crisis. You will be a pivotal provider of empathetic
Southcoast part of the nation's leading behavioral healthcare
network provides comprehensive care within a safe, structured, and
highly supportive environment. We have earned a national reputation
both for clinical excellence and an unwavering commitment to
superior customer service. Your contributions as a registered nurse
will ensure that we maintain the highest standards and retain our
position as a recognized leader in the behavioral healthcare
Southcoast provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our
employees. Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus, paid after 90 days, for full-time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
New State of the Art Facility: Walking Grounds, Gym,
Indoor/Outdoor Basketball Courts, Executive Chef Dining
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilities
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS
We have full-time and part-time day (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM), PM
(3:00 PM - 11:30 PM) and overnight (11:00 PM - 7:30 AM) shifts
available. Shifts are 8-hours, with shift differentials available
for PM and overnight. All RNs rotate weekend shifts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
- Provides a key role in the implementation of milieu management
and therapeutic interaction.
- Provides nursing care to patients using compassion and
- Ability to apply psychiatric and medical nursing procedures and
practices to psychiatric and personality disorders.
- Ability to work with geriatric, adolescent, and adult
populations as demonstrated through the educational accomplishment
of work experience.
- Uses biological and socio-cultural dimensions to positively
influence patient mental health care.
- Demonstrates a strong interest in providing therapeutic care
for patients with mental illness and or behavioral disorders.
- Provides guidance to Behavioral Health Associates as
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current Registered Nurse (RN) license as
required by the state of Massachusetts
- Previous psych nursing experience highly preferred
- CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification preferred CPI
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Fall River , Psychiatric Registered Nurse, Other , Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!