Company: Catapult Learning
Location: Fall River
Posted on: June 9, 2021
New England Area~
Manages the Catapult Learning Educational instructional program
to ensure adherence to Catapult Learning educational standards;
hires, trains and oversees the performance of teachers and
assistants where applicable, assists with testing students,
ensuring IEP Goals are met and oversees the conferencing of
students, principals, classroom teachers and parents. Works closely
with the Education Quality Department to ensure the implementation
of quality programming. Ensures customer satisfaction through
problem solving and frequent communication.
Immediate job opening.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Assure customer satisfaction, program quality assurance, and
- Reports concerns regarding instructional needs, materials and
- Communicates with school principals and classroom teachers
concerning program implementation.
- Ensures customer service and program problems are communicated
to the Regional Director or senior management immediately.
- Communicate with the regional education quality manager
regarding instructional issues and concerns.
- Establishes a positive professional rapport with school staff,
principals, and the school district.
- Continues to grow the program and work towards renewal of
- Oversees the organization and management of the program
library. Recommends, purchases, and maintains materials and
- Thorough communication with Regional Director to assure safety
and professional appearance of optimal learning environment of
Catapult Learning classrooms.
- Responsible for preparing teachers to successfully complete
their quality assurance review and assuring that all teachers
complete Catapult Learning teacher training component.
- Submits Monthly Reports to Regional Directors and Regional
Educational Quality Managers, as well as billing, budgetary
forecasts and other documents as necessary.
- Trains and supervises teachers, as well as Lead Teachers.
Supervision to include informal and formal lesson observations
(formal to include Pre/PEP-conference, scheduled lesson
observations and Post-conference.) All observations, including
instruction, will occur remotely.
- Provides assistance to teachers in the development of class
schedules and instructional strategies to meet the IEP goals and
needs of all participating special needs students.
- Prepares presentations for Monthly Team Meeting to address both
instructional and business issues as required by the Regional
Director and Instructional Support.
- Assist teachers with the completion and submission of company,
district, state, or federal required forms.
- Provides guidance to teachers with record keeping procedures
and ensures that Catapult Learning required plans and reports are
maintained and updated properly.
Requires a bachelor's degree and at least two years related
supervisory experience in education. Must be able to teach all
basic skills or other related areas and interact with students and
administrators. A valid, Massachusetts state teaching license as
well as experience with Special Education is strongly preferred.
Must be proficient in remote teaching technology, such as Zoom and
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Has the ability to handle multiple priorities and travel between
multiple school sites. Must understand that all children can learn.
Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards
internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working
knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Fall River , Program Supervisor, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!