Parts Installer II
Company: Cox Enterprises
Location: North Dighton
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Job Description: This position is responsible for installing
replacement/ordered parts on customer vehicles, as well as removing
damaged parts or vehicle components and properly reinstalling
repaired or replacement parts, as directed by management.
- Properly install replacement parts on customer vehicles.
- Remove and properly reinstall damaged and repaired vehicle
- Properly store and reinstall all parts and fasteners removed
during component/part removal.
- Validate and communicate that correct parts were
ordered/received in a timely manner.
- Maintain neat and orderly workspace.
- Wear and use appropriate safety equipment while working in
specific areas. Job Description: This position is responsible for
installing replacement/ordered parts on customer vehicles, as well
as removing damaged parts or vehicle components and properly
reinstalling repaired or replacement parts, as directed by
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety
and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to
- Actively participate in support of all safety activities
aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in installing automotive parts preferred.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic
- Mechanical aptitude with knowledge of bodywork, frame damage
and minor mechanical repairs.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and
- Ability to constantly enter and exit vehicles. Ability to lift
1 - 15 pounds (i.e., starters, alternators, A/C units, etc).
- Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Moderate noise
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of
every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation,
client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and
owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more
than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the
best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry
forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer
brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are
creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like
Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Enterprises, Fall River , Parts Installer II, Other , North Dighton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!