Vehicle Photographer I
Company: Cox Enterprises
Location: North Dighton
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position is responsible for taking post recon, distribution
center, InSight OVE/Simulcast, and TRA photographs of vehicles as
defined by Image Standards. The Vehicle Photographer will include
responsibility for Photo Booth processing if the location is so
equipped. Additionally, this position supports uploading images
captured during the inspection process.
- Capture and process electronic images of vehicles.
- Upload all pictures associated with electronic condition
reports (ECR) and verify the quality and accuracy of each
- Maintain knowledge of Digital Quality Image (DQI) website.
- Re-image or request re-imaging of any substandard images.
- Process vehicles through the Photo Booth following available
standard operating procedures (SOPs) if location is so
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety
and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned
with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
What's In It For You?
For all you'll do to serve up amazing auction experiences, we'll
support you with an awesome combo platter of opportunities and
incentives. Here's a taste of what's in store:
- Competitive pay and employee discounts, even on cars!
- If you're full-time, you'll have access to even more benefits,
such as comprehensive healthcare, 401(k) + company match, generous
paid time off, including time off to volunteer, life & disability
insurance, and more!
- You'll work in a fast-charged culture and with teams that
respect your role, your experience, your contributions, and you as
a person. We get that recognition is important, and Cox works to
celebrate those who help make us successful every day.
- Your road is wide open with opportunities. Take a new road.
Change lanes into another Cox company business. Get promoted. The
sky's the limit. Cox will support you on your journey of unlimited
possibilities with ongoing training, free online classes, and
mentoring programs to help you create the career you dream
- You'll become a part of a movement for good at a company making
bold social and environmental commitments. This is a place you can
feel good about working because you'll be a part of creating
positive change through your work and the Cox culture.
- 1 year of experience in photography preferred; experience in
digital and computer processing a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Basic computer software skills are preferred.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks, manual
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth
- Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of
every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation,
client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and
owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more
than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the
best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry
forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer
brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are
creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like
Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Enterprises, Fall River , Vehicle Photographer I, Other , North Dighton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!