Growth & Proposal Lead
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job ID 179447BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/29/2021 City Tucson
State AZ Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities
are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as
we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and
chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in
RMD Digital Technology (DT) is seeking a strong, energetic and
self-driven candidate to serve as the Growth and Proposal Lead
(GPL) in support of new DT business and growth proposals. The
successful candidate will be responsible for leadership,
cross-functional management and hands on development of the DT
proposal response. The GPL will coordinate and create compliant DT
Basis of Estimates (BOE) and Bill of Materials (BOM), incorporate
DT tasks into the Integrated Master Schedule/Plan (IMS/IMP),
generate and lead bid summary presentation reviews. The individual
should possess a complete understanding of the Capture and Proposal
process and an understanding of DoD cyber security compliance
regulations (DFARS/RMF). The GPL will interface with subject matter
experts to develop the technical design and ensure DT stakeholder
approval. The GPL will collaborate with Engineering, Capture
Management, and DT stakeholders to capture functional requirements;
translate requirements into program work environment solutions;
leverage thought leadership, innovative solutions, and cost savings
They will utilize a strong background in proposal project
management, program lifecycle, identification of risks and
opportunities, and capital investment estimates. The candidate will
communicate proposal status across multiple functional areas at the
leadership level. They will also spearhead innovation of Capture
Process and DT organizational initiatives.
This position may require the ability and willingness to travel
domestically as business needs dictate.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Lead DT proposal response and interface with program and
functional organizations to deliver timely, compliant and
- Develop DT proposal requirements
- Develop DT basis of estimates
- Lead organizational initiatives
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor's in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
(STEM) field (such as Computer Science, Information Technology,
- OR minimum of 12 years' of relevant professional experience in
lieu of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 8 years overall Information Technology and/or
Software/Systems Engineering experience.
- Skilled in proposal management and preparation, requirements
analysis, cost and schedule estimation and technical documentation
related to the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Engages proactively with excellent verbal and written
- Requires previous leadership experience to include (not limited
to) Proposal Management, Risk & Opportunity management and
- Previous experience and knowledge of contracts, BOEs, DT (IT)
and Engineering Processes and Practices.
- Experience in architectural and design efforts to develop new
information/digital technologies capabilities in support of
- Experience using MS Office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Microsoft Project) or similar applications.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance.
U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for
a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience in leadership roles requiring an
innovative/strategic approach with ability to influence peer
program leads from other functions
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver executive style
- Experience in system architecture and engaging customers to
develop systems design (including architecture, CONOPS, and
deployment options) for both classified and unclassified processing
and communications systems.
- Experience with the Integrated Product Development System
- Effective presence and influential leadership capability with
the ability to interact with senior levels of leadership -
including customer, Raytheon teammates, and suppliers.
- Experience working on a program and/or engineering environment.
Previous Global Program support desired.
- Working knowledge of Software Development, Systems Integration,
and Test processes to support activities across the program life
- Previous experience architecting, designing, building and
supporting solutions in commercial cloud environments.
- Experience supporting distributed teams across geographically
- Experience using MS Power Apps (Power Automate, Power BI, Power
What We Offer:
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are
an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards
package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare,
wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and
recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer
include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work
schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and
child/adult backup care.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to
obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to
obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security
Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense,
handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More
information about Security Clearances can be found on the US
Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Fall River , Growth & Proposal Lead, Other , Portsmouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!