Assistant Program Operations Manager RA101-Full Time/Evenings
Company: People Incorporated
Location: Fall River
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Assistant Program Operations Manager
Schedule: Saturday 9am-11pm, Tuesday, Thursday 1pm-11pm, Friday
Come grow with us and find your path to Opportunity!!
People Incorporated is a human service Agency serving the
Southcoast community, including the Greater Fall River, New
Bedford, and Taunton areas. As a partnership of specialized,
integrated programs, we provide unique opportunities to people with
life challenges. Since our inception in 1968, we have been one of
the largest providers of supports and services to people of all
abilities in the community.
Our Residential Program is looking for highly motivated
individuals to join our team as Assistant Program Operations
Managers. This positon will serve as a management team member
responsible for assisting the Program Operations Manager in the
overall functioning of assigned residential site(s).
- On a daily basis, this position will provide a structured
routine that includes but is not limited to house meetings,
individual outings, meal preparation, ADL care, facilitate family
visitations, and distribute medication while maintaining human
rights at all times.
- This position will implement Positive Behavior Support and
individual programs as identified in the Individual Service
- At times, de-escalation and crisis management techniques may be
required to maintain the safety of others.
- Ability to follow organization policies, procedures, and
- Quality treatment, contract compliance, budget management,
facilities, hiring, training and retraining staff, and ensuring
proper coverage is maintained to meet the individuals needs while
- Work with all Residential sites to provide supports as
- Ensure all necessary equipment and inspections conform to
- Associates Degree in Human Services or related field and on
year experience; or suitable combination of education and
- Ability to supervise or coordinate others in a residential
setting and respond to division emergencies.
- A qualifying criminal background check, driving record and a
valid drivers license are also required.
- A flexible schedule to include evening hours, weekends, and
- Individuals with interest in C.N.A, PCA and HHA type work are
encouraged to apply.
- Students in Human Services, Psychology, and Sociology programs
are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability
to demonstrate effective project management and leadership
People Incorporated is committed to an inclusive and diverse
work environment. We are a proud equal opportunity employer that
means all races, religions, nationalities, genders, the LGBTQ+
community and people with disabilities are welcome and encouraged
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes
health, dental, 403(b), FSA, LTD, Life Insurance and generous
accrued time off. To learn more about People Incorporated please
visit us online at
Keywords: People Incorporated, Fall River , Assistant Program Operations Manager RA101-Full Time/Evenings, Other , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!