Field Service Tech I
Company: International Gaming Technology Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to
experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated
segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have
a well-established local presence and relationships with
governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the
world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of
service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000
Performs a variety of duties related to the troubleshooting,
maintenance and repair of video lottery/gaming terminals down to
the sub-assembly level and boards, under general supervision.
Provides superior customer service to casino patrons and venue
- Provides customer service support on casino floor.
- Assists in the resolution of player disputes.
- Performs regularly scheduled preventive and routine maintenance
on machines such as paper fills, bill jams and paper jams.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of venue-specific policies
within the assigned jurisdiction.
- Performs installations, de-installations and relocations of
video gaming devices.
- Troubleshoots video gaming equipment to determine cause of
failure and perform necessary resolution, escalate when necessary.
This may include swapping failed equipment, cleaning and/or
repairing the malfunctioning component.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with floor
- Uses technical manuals in the repair/maintenance of Video
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds. Loads/unloads
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- One or more years of customer service experience.
- Will be required to apply for Gaming License in the appropriate
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
- Physical requirements involve walking for periods of time,
bending and squatting and depending on services required, having to
be on hands and knees for a length of time
- Candidate must have strong mechanical reasoning skills and the
ability to work independently.
- Limited travel between casino facilities (Twin River and
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the
diversity of the global customers and communities we serve,
creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our
employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal
opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard
to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic
information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal
attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all
applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview
will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer
employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition
reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Keywords: International Gaming Technology Inc., Fall River , Field Service Tech I, Other , Tiverton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!