Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Company: Torden LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Torden is seeking qualified professional payroll and benefits
specialist to support the CFO in our Tiverton, Rhode Island office.
The Payroll and Benefits Specialist will be responsible for payroll
and benefit processing for employees across Torden LLC. This role
supports Torden employees with payroll and benefits questions, is
responsible for ensuring the bi-weekly payroll cycle deadlines are
met, and is responsible for assisting with the management and
analysis of Torden's employee benefit programs.
Responsibilities may include:
- Process payroll for hourly, salaried and part-time on call
employees; including reviewing and importing hours from time and
attendance system on a bi-weekly basis;
- Maintain employee records in payroll/HR systems
- Resolve employee concerns regarding payroll questions and
- Process payroll requests, direct deposit and W-4 changes;
- Enter and process all new hires, position changes and
- Maintain timekeeping system for Torden employees;
- Conduct regular payroll/timekeeping reviews and routine audits
after each pay cycle;
- Administer all employee benefit programs including enrollments
- Coordinate and conduct the new employee on boarding process and
presents benefits presentations to ensure employees gain an
understanding of benefit plans and enrollment provisions.
- Assist with planning and administration of annual open
enrollment period. This includes preparation (or revision) and
distribution of materials, conducting meetings to communicate
changes to employees, arranging for on-site representation by
providers, and processing changes within deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Highly detail-oriented and analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle
sensitive and confidential situations.
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both with and without
- Excellent software skills, especially with Microsoft
- Bachelor's degree or relevant years of experience
- Payroll processing experience
- CEBS, CPP and/or PHR/SHRM-CP certification
Keywords: Torden LLC, Fall River , Payroll and Benefits Specialist, Other , Tiverton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!