Company: Genesis Healthcare LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you have a great personality, able to multi task, and have
the drive to be excellent?! If so, come join our team!
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's leading providers of
healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide
variety of living options and professional clinical services. We
are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like
you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a
Join the Genesis team where you will play a crucial role in
meeting our business excellence goals as the Scheduling-Payroll
Manager. In this position, you will manage and control the nursing
center's labor spend and process payroll in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
- Serve as primary nursing center contact for all employees'
needs with respect to scheduling, timekeeping and payroll.
- Balance nursing center staffing needs, employee schedule
preferences, and nursing center financial performance.
- Use software to minimize overtime and nursing agency spend
while at the same time ensuring nursing hours per patient day
(HPPD) and salary expense is at the appropriate budget level.
- Lead nursing center's Labor Management Team to proactively
manage the center's labor management performance against Key
Performance Indicators to optimize clinical, financial and human
resource operating results.
- Maintain nursing center nursing staff coverage at all
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of
high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and
training opportunities so you can build a long and successful
career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards. We've acquired and maintained a necessary supply
of PPE, including N95/KN95 masks for all who provide care. We have
in place multiple testing capabilities including Point-of-Care
(POC) testing in every location according to CMS and local
- Five plus years of previous work experience preferably in
healthcare or long-term care with proven track record in similar
position, scheduling, timekeeping, or payroll. *Bachelor's Degree
in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Psychology
or related field preferred.
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare LLC, Fall River , Scheduling-Payroll Manager, Other , Middletown, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!