Area General Manager
Company: Maxx Fitness Clubs
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Area General Manager
Maxx Fitness is looking for a dynamic Regional Manager to join
The person must have the ability to manage multi-unit
facilities, drive revenue and profits, develop employees and report
on KPI metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue of the region in all areas of business.
- Ensure the region is fully staffed from the Club Manager down
through the front desk staff.
- Work with all the Club Managers in the region to ensure their
personal development in the organization as a manager; this
includes reoccurring meetings, and development plans.
- Support KPI initiatives and metrics through daily, weekly, and
- Maximize member retention through ensuring high levels of
customer service and cleanliness, as well as a variety of
innovative and educational programs, continual upgrades of exercise
equipment and responsiveness to member needs and suggestions
- Manage the expense goals of the facilities through working with
Club Managers and Assistant Club Managers on payroll and supply
- Work with each club to ensure they are delivering the cleanest
clubs for our members.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 3 years of successful unit management experience which includes
P&L management, driving top line revenue and the ability to
hire train and build successful teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize new techniques, ideas and problem-solving
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable.
- Minimum of 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE in the fitness industry.
- Ambitious and driven. Able to lead and inspire a wide group of
- Computer literate.
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up
- Sense of urgency.
- Continual travel across the region.
- Daily visits to club locations.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone.
- Daily report and emails
Key Focus Areas
- Team performance and effectiveness
- Member satisfaction and retention
- Membership sales
- Profit and loss management and financial results
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be able to work at least 50 hours per week, or other hours
necessitated by business need
- Ability to work in Lincoln, Providence, and Warren Rhode Island
Locations as required
- BA or BS degree (preferred)
Job Competencies Required
To successfully perform in the role, the Area Manager must be
able to show demonstrated proficiency in the following leadership
- Ability to develop a high performing team
- Ability to achieve measurable results
- Ability to create an environment of mutual respect, trust and
In addition, the Area Manager must be able to show demonstrated
proficiency in the following job specific competency areas:
- Ability to drive membership and personal training sales
- Ability to control payroll costs
- Ability to prevent and resolve conflict
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Ability to plan and organize the work necessary to run a
If you share our passion for fitness and serving others, be part
of a winning team
As part of the Maxx team you will recieve:
- Earning Potential of $70,000-$80,000 per year.
- Company 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance plan
Keywords: Maxx Fitness Clubs, Fall River , Area General Manager, Other , Warren, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!