Project Manager (Engineering)
Company: TPI Composites, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Engineering Project Manager
TPI Composites, Inc., located in Warren, Rhode Island is a
leader in the development and marketing of large-scale composite
structures. We focus our business in the transportation, and wind
energy markets and have a proven record of success in delivering
innovative, cost efficient "Composite Solutions" to our
Our company has a strong tradition of developing our employees
to learn, grow, and excel. We build our team with qualified,
team-oriented individuals to enhance the success of our company. We
currently have an opening for an Engineering Project Manager. This
position will be based in our Warren, RI facility and will report
to the Engineering Manager.
We are looking for a Project Manager (PM) to support and ensure
our Transportation design project teams achieve a high level of
performance and quality in delivering products that provide
exceptional business value to our customers. This role requires
strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an
ability to manage competing demands. The PM is responsible for
managing high visibility projects in a fast-paced environment that
may cross multiple business and operational areas and is dedicated
to leading strong teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, directing, and coordinating the activities of
composite part design and build projects to ensure that goals or
objectives of these projects are accomplished within prescribed
time frame and funding parameters
- Establishing the work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for
each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment
of project personnel
- Directing and coordinating the activities of Engineers, and
Technicians to ensure project progresses on schedule and within
- Typical duties are likely to include the following Coordination
with all complimentary disciplines such as Quality, Purchasing,
Process Engineering, and Operations to participate in value
- Initiating and reviewing proposals as well as, participating in
interviews and presentations as applicable
- Developing, reviewing and obtaining confirmation of financial
and project delivery schedule activities of design and build as
they relate to all disciplines involved
- Continuously assess risk and resolve conflicts between budget,
schedule and goals.
- Identifying causes for revisions to projects and whether such
changes are billable to the client
- Assuring that project team complies with the contract agreement
as well as exercises rigid cost control to implement the approved
design within established budget restraints
- Other duties as assigned
- The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred
- At least 5 years of project management experience in
- Experience working in and leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Must have an expert level efficiency with MS Project and other
MS office tools
- Must have developed the following skills; basic engineering
knowledge, leadership, oral and written communication skills,
planning, team work, decision making, judgment and problem
- Ability to quickly grasp the high-level scope of our technology
products and projects
- Ability to plan and deploy large and global multifaceted
- Highly Desirable: Project Management Certification (CAPM, PMP,
PMI-ACP, or another certificate).
This list represents a general overview of the responsibilities
and job tasks; however, responsibilities are subject to change
based on business and management needs.
TPI Composites, Inc. offer competitive compensation and
benefits, including but not limited to, health and dental
insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, and paid vacation
TPI Composites, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Background check and drug test required.
Keywords: TPI Composites, Inc., Fall River , Project Manager (Engineering), Other , Warren, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!