Are you a night owl? Does meeting individual and department
goals interest you?
We are looking for a Merchandise Handler for the 3rd shift who
is team-oriented, enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-energy
retail warehouse distribution center.
The starting pay for this position is $18.00 per hour plus an
additional $2.00 per hour shift differential.
The 3rd shift hours are Sunday through Thursday; 9 pm to 5:30
Jordan's offers the following:
- Stability - We are a financially stable company that is
- Longevity - The average tenure of our employees is an average
of 11 years of service
- Growth - The majority of our supervisors have been promoted
- Employee Benefits - Health & Wellness Benefits, Paid Time Off
(15 days in your first year), Employee Discount, Onsite Gym for our
Jordan's Furniture is a leader in the furniture retail market.
We are a growing, stable company that is built on family values.
Attracting and retaining great employees is one of our top
Join the J-Team and share in our success!
Best place to work
This position is selecting heavy furniture via lifting, pushing
and pulling from storage racks and placing it in a storage area
using a forklift. You must meet daily department goals.
- Ability to lift up to 110 lbs and be comfortable working at
heights of up to 50 feet in a forklift
- Motivation to meet performance standards/goals
- Safe work habits
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Happy, healthy employees are our goal, and our benefits help
J-Team members balance physical, financial, professional, social
and emotional well-being. Visit our benefits page for details.
If you're ready to make a difference in your career, we are
interested in speaking with you!
Jordan's Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.