Technical Sales Representative
Company: American Ecotech LC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Who we are: *
American Ecotech is a focused and ambitious organization committed
entirely to helping scientists, researchers, government, and
industrial entities accurately measure what is in the air. Our
customers encompass Federal government agencies; State & Local
government environmental protection agencies, major industrial
facilities, environmental consulting firms, and various scientific
and research organizations. We love working with hundreds of
scientists and engineers who share the same passion we do.
When you are part of the team at American Ecotech then you are
helping the world to breathe better. Your work will have a
real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career
*Who you are: *
*Technical Sales Representative*
The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for growing
business through inbound/outbound sales. Accomplished by actively
seeking new sales opportunities, establishing strong customer
relationships, building customer solutions, and closing sales. You
are a strong team player who excels via collaboration with other
team members in a company, and you enjoy helping to develop and
execute engaging and unique sales strategies to successfully
promote products and services to new and existing customers. You
also are adept at engaging customers in a meaningful dialog with
the predominant focus being on how to help best help them achieve
their goals. Finally, you seek to achieve extraordinary earnings as
a direct result of your successful efforts.
*What will you do?*
* Develop new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting.
* Collaborate with and leverage internal and external sales,
technical, and service partners to build an opportunity pipeline
and close deals.
* Conduct technical/consultative selling via phone and video
* Work with customers to provide technical guidance, present
benefits, and solutions in a way that addresses their needs, and
guide them through product selection.
* Generate and provide pricing and quotes to customers
* Use selling techniques to advance the sales cycle; leverages
points of agreement to gain buy-in and commitment for moving
* Understand and communicate the value of doing business with our
* Self-prioritize daily activities, meet goals and timelines, and
utilize exceptional time management skills.
* Utilize Zoho CRM to accurately and effectively track activity and
to update lead, account, and opportunity information, as well as
sales pipeline with a focus on winning business.
* Assist in the development of best practices within the lead
generation sales process.
* Minimal travel requirements - able to work in-office the majority
of the time. Future work-from-home arrangements are also possible
for successful candidates.
*If you have the following experience and requirements, we would
love to hear from you.*
Minimum required education: Bachelor degree or Associate degree
with 2+ years' experience or high school diploma/GED with 4+ years
of relevant experience
* 2 + years of technical sales experience in industry/technology or
related field with a high degree of complexity preferred.
* Prior experience in scientific equipment sales is considered to
be a significant advantage.
* Demonstrated excellence in oral, written, and presentation
* Strong Telephone / Email communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative
and good business judgment.
* Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to
effectively learn and utilize online CRM applications and social
media resources to grow the territory.
* Demonstrated success in developing/prospecting new business.
* Capacity to absorb complex information and apply it accurately
* Knowledge and experience with business software applications
including MS Outlook Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel,) and
virtual communication tools (Zoom, Microsoft Teams) preferred.
*Compensation & Benefits*
* Base salary range $50,000 - $65,000
* Generous commission structure, Travel Bonus
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* 3 Weeks Paid Time Off and 9 public Holidays
* Complimentary Gym Membership
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Warren, RI 02885: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: American Ecotech LC, Fall River , Technical Sales Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Warren, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!