Company: Engility Corporation
Posted on: January 10, 2022
SAIC is seeking a Software Engineer to provide support for the
Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI. You will perform
design, development, testing, integration and configuration of
software applications and components. You will provide software
engineering expertise for the development, test, and analysis team
and adhere to software development and configuration management
processes. Documentation of software development including
development of test plans, design documentation, maintaining design
requirements will also be required. You will conduct analysis and
collaborate with subject matter experts in the planning, design,
development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems
for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation,
display, or reporting. You will be required to understand System
Interconnects for delegating appropriate software routines to
hardware. You will be responsible for generating automated test
routines for testing hardware components for functionality and
providing user feedback.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or related technical field.
- 5 years of progressive experience in systems design,
integration and analysis of military hardware and software
- Proficiency with one or more of the following scientific
- National Instruments LabVIEW, LabVIEW Real-Time, PXI, Compact
- SQL / SQL Server
- Windows/Visual Studio
- Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- Proficiency with utilizing basic lab equipment like
Oscilloscopes, DMM's, Spectrum Analyzers, and other test
- Proficiency with different communication protocols like GPIB,
RS232, SPI, Ethernet.
- Experience with Nationals Instruments Hardware like PXI, CRIO,
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a US
DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) projects
- Experience with Windchill, SVN, or DOORS
- Experience with FPGA or embedded design.
- Active Secret clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to
adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must
have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site
vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Keywords: Engility Corporation, Fall River , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Middletown, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!