Career Resource Specialist - Human Services
Company: Work Opportunities Unlimited
Location: Fall River
Posted on: May 12, 2018
Welcome to a unique role as a Career Resource Specialist with an award winning company. As a community-based human services organization, Work Opportunities Unlimited is redefining success at work. Thanks to a dynamic team of Directors, Team Leaders & Career Resource Specialists, we---re proud to serve thousands of individuals each year across nine states.
We are on the hunt for bold, passionate & creative team members in Fall River, MA to bring success at work to those who experience barriers. Unleash your true potential and join our team today!
Why choose WOU?
- Serve your community while getting paid & having fun!
- Flexible, day-time schedule with F/T and P/T opportunities available.
- Competitive paid time off accrual.
- Nine paid holidays.
- Excellent health, dental & vision benefits, tuition assistance (F/T only) & 401(k) enrollment.
- Learning and development opportunities prioritized --- tailored training.
- Culture of peer support and team-working.
- Base salary commensurate with experience.
What you---ll be doing:
- Support adults & youth with disabilities or other barriers to employment.
- Develop career goals, prepare for their job search, secure their job, coach the individuals as they learn the tasks and responsibilities.
- On-site support with community activities, including paid employment, internships and volunteer opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local businesses.
- Write daily notes & track monthly progress/goals.
- Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities or desire to work with a human services organization.
- Own a laptop & cell-phone.
- A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, driver---s license and proof of being listed as a covered driver under an auto insurance policy.
- Candidates must have a clean criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with WOU
- A state/federal criminal background & motor vehicle check will be required for candidates seeking employment.
Apply today for our Career Resource Specialist position:
Submit a quick application via www.workopportunities.net or send your best resume to email@example.com.
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347
Keywords: Work Opportunities Unlimited, Fall River, Career Resource Specialist - Human Services, Human Resources, Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!