Company: Cipla USA
Location: Fall River
Posted on: September 16, 2023
NOTICE: The posting for local applicants only - is not for those
applying for a global assignment and/or for employees working
outside of Cipla's U.S. Subsidiaries or Affiliates.
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
FLSA Classification: Intern, Non-Exempt/Hourly
Work Location: Fall River, MA
Work Hours: General: 8:30AM - 5:00PM (may vary based on business
Reports To: Human Resources Business Partner
The content and statements documented in this job description are
designed to describe the general nature and level of work as well
as provide a basic understanding of the role, responsibilities, and
expectations of the person assigned to perform the job.
InvaGen Pharmaceuticals is searching for experienced candidates for
the position of Human Resources intern.
InvaGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is looking for a highly motivated
and detail-oriented Human Resources Intern to assist with our HR
department's needs to support onboarding, training and development,
university recruiting, and other areas. This role will have the
opportunity to work closely with various team leads in HR while
obtaining industry insight.The ideal candidate will be assertive,
work with a sense of urgency and display a strong work ethic.
Flexibility is also key as this position may help support any of
the human resources functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the HR team.
- Assist with onboarding new employees.
- Administrative support on human resources related
- General HR administration.
- Support with research, creating and updating
- Participate in team meetings, present project reports to
leadership team, attend select trainings as scheduled.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as
employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement
- Assist the team with various projects.
- Organize files, manage mail and office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
PreferredKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in or have graduated within the last
year from an accredited college or university.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in human resources or other
- Previous administrative experience a plus.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices,
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, creativity, and
- Can prioritize effectively and have exceptional organization
skills required for our constantly evolving environment.
- Has strong interpersonal and collaboration skills crucial for
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to draft error-free
documents in MS Word and maintain accurate spreadsheets in MS
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll, human
resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer
- Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of work within the
- Solid attention to detail in composing and proofreading
documents, prioritizing and achieving desired outcomes
- High level of integrity to handle confidential information and
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability
and confidence to collaborate with all levels of the
- Proficiency in MS Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Willingness to learn.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, and
- Ability to follow instructions and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate staff activities, such as birthday celebrations,
announcements, and training.
- Available for the full duration of the fall internship
- Must be willing to work in a pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Must be willing to work some weekends based on business needs
as required by management.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
Cipla is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected
Keywords: Cipla USA, Fall River , HR Intern, Human Resources , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!