Human Resources Coordinator Contractor
Company: Family Service Association - Fall River
Location: Fall River
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Family Service Association is a comprehensive private,
non-profit social service agency dedicated to the development and
implementation of services designed to provide strength and support
to individuals and families throughout southeastern Massachusetts.
Headquartered in Fall River, Family Service Association strives to
increase the capacity of individuals and families to cope with the
stresses of family life and interpersonal relationships in a
positive, productive and health-improving manner. This agency is a
leading provider of professional social services in the South Coast
region of Massachusetts, with a 130-year tradition of high
quality.Family Service Association is seeking a Temporary full time
experienced HR Coordinator for approximately 3 months. This
position provides support in functional areas of the HR Department,
which may include benefits administration, employment, regulatory
compliance, evaluations and other administrative support as
needed.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate benefit administration. Ensure all routine
processing and changes are processed in a timely manner, including
enrollments, terminations, claims processing, and communication
with employees. Ensure that employees are receiving the correct
- Coordinate Annual Performance Reviews. Track Introductory
Evaluations and Individualized Orientation Paperwork.
- Assist with Administrating leaves of absences. Including
employee and leadership communication, and processing related
- Process and administer background checks. Ensure proper
documentation is maintained and submitted.
- Ensure the integrity of the HRIS database, including data
entry, regular maintenance, routine reports (eg anniversary report,
monthly hires and termination) and other reporting as
- Maintaining and update staff credentials.
- Provide prompt response to employees and leadership regarding
HR questions and information.
- Keep up to date on current Massachusetts and Federal Human
Resource laws and issues.
- Maintain open communication with Director of Human Resources
and H.R. Coordinator and apprise same of any potential
- Provide support to other HR processes as needed, including
recruitment, hiring and orientation.
- Assist in the maintenance of personnel files, which will
include strict observance of confidentiality and security
- Respond to reasonable expectations of the Agency and/or
supervisor.Education and Experience:Associate's Degree required in
related field or 1- 2 years experience in the Human Resource
field.The hours for this temporary position are Monday through
Friday, 8:00 or 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.Family Service Association is
an equal opportunity employer.4wLdiHVm3V
Keywords: Family Service Association - Fall River, Fall River , Human Resources Coordinator Contractor, Human Resources , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!