Vice President of Human Resources
Company: Cresco Labs
Location: Fall River
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCOMPANY OVERVIEWRecently named one of
Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is
one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis
operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most
important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most
strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution
platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods
("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed
to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the
most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco,
Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard
Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national
dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build
trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis
consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to
become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has
launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity
and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure
that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and
opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
MISSION STATEMENTAt Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis
industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product
consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring
legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest
level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting
the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate
with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new
market we move in to.JOB SUMMARYCresco Labs is seeking a Vice
President of Human Resources to join our growing team and support
our Great Lakes Operations across the Eastern region, including PA,
MA, NY and MD. The VP of HR is a key player in driving effective
talent management overall while looking for ways to enhance and be
more progressive in our HR practices related to performance
management, employee engagement, Diversity & Inclusion and talent
development initiatives. The VP of HR is enthusiastic about leading
a team of HR Business Partners, partnering with the internal HR
team, leadership and employees to provide the ultimate employee
experience. CORE JOB DUTIES
- Acts as a strategic HR business partner to their assigned
departments and responsible for balancing the needs of the group
with those of the overall organization.
- Develops and refines organization-wide Human Resources
strategies and solutions to drive organizational performance and
improve/maintain the quality of Cresco's culture.
- Supports Cresco's culture by ensuring that HR practices are
aligned with company objectives, facilitating and coordinating
effective communications, fostering a positive environment that
recognizes accomplishments, and measuring success.
- Coaches management on employee relations matters, effective
communication and coaching skills, employee performance management
and risk management.
- Serves as a change agent, planning and implementing effective
change management strategies, communications, and training in
support of major organization change/transformation initiatives.
Provides feedback on and monitors effectiveness of those
- Helps implement effective programs, processes and HR policies;
Provides support, including hiring, new hire orientation, staffing,
compensation, wellness and benefits, training, development, team
relations, D&I and engagement.
- Completes special projects and objectives, conducts research,
develops and organizes information, and delivers results.
- Drives effective performance management, compensation, and
promotion cycles within assigned teams; motivate/ inspire
management to set and hold employees accountable to high standards
of performance.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 10 years in a human resources generalist role with
prior experience in the following areas is required:
- Employee relations (all employee and executive level)
- Performance and Talent Management
- Policy review, interpretation and implementation
- Project and program management
- New hire assimilation and on-boarding
- Experience with unionized employee populations preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in an HR leadership role managing key senior
level relationship, teams, and projects, preferably within a
multi-site manufacturing and/or warehousing environment.
- Complete understanding of HR policies and procedures and
demonstrated interest or experience with progressive HR.
- Strong leadership and change management or organizational
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build rapport and trusting relationships with all
levels of organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and team management
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite, with an emphasis on
- Enjoys working in an agile, fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 30% throughout the regionCOVID-19
REQUIREMENTS Cresco Labs requires that all corporate employees be
fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before September
30, 2021. If you are offered and accept a position, you will be
required to prove your vaccination status prior to when your
employment begins. If you require a medical or religious
accommodation with regard to vaccination, please let us know once
you receive an offer of employment (if applicable).BENEFITSCresco
Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of
benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a
401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life
insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid
holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual
discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in
our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent
positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working
in the industry Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: Cresco Labs, Fall River , Vice President of Human Resources, Human Resources , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!