Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Company: People Incorporated
Location: Fall River
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Human Resources Administrative AssistantHourly Rate:
$14.50People, Incorporated is a human service agency serving the
Southcoast community, including the Greater Fall River, New
Bedford, and Taunton areas. As a partnership of specialized,
integrated programs, we provide unique opportunities to people with
life challenges. Since our inception in 1968, we have been one of
the largest providers of supports and services to people of all
abilities in the community. Let People, Incorporated be Your Path
to Opportunity!People Incorporated is looking for a dynamic
individual to join our HR team as an Administrative Assistant. Our
Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing clerical and
office functions to support the Human Resources team with regard to
the recruiting, compliance and training functions while providing
excellent customer service to employees and external
- Assist with maintaining multiple HR data collection platforms
to include but not limited to, Applicant Tracking System (ATS), ADP
- Responsible for updating workflows and users, ATS workflow
reports, sending letters and other required department
- Responsible for department checklists, collecting documents,
and updating trackers regularly.
- Coordinate and complete appropriate background record checks,
references, training attendance/scheduling and provide necessary
- Assist with tracking of discipline for transfer eligibility and
- Responsible for monthly charge expenses to process for payment.
- Responsible for the registration of job fairs and preparing
required marketing materials.
- Responsible for regular communication and follow up with
applicants and employees of all levels of the Agency.
- Create employee personnel, electronic and confidential files;
make copies, scan mail/e-mail and file records as needed.
- Assists with projects as necessary.
- Answer and redirect phone calls to appropriate the member of
the Human Resources team.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of the Human
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or more years' administrative experience in recruitment and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with
- Skill in organization, prioritization, and working
- Ability to communicate and work with others cooperatively.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Skill in administrative/office functions including but not
limited to typing, and computer operations.People Incorporated
offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes
health, dental, 403(b), FSA, LTD, Life Insurance and generous
accrued time off. To learn more about People Incorporated please
visit us online at www.peopleinc-fr.org
Keywords: People Incorporated, Fall River , Human Resources Administrative Assistant, Human Resources , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!