Company: Dawn Hill Home for Rehab and Nursing
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Dawn Hill Home for Rehab and Nursing - -We are looking some
Housekeeping Aides to join our dynamic team! -
$15.00 an hour plus benefits with experienace -
We offer the following benefits so you can excel at work and in
- - - - - - - We support and care about our employees.
- - - - - - - Beautiful location and comfortable working
- - - - - - - Flexible scheduling
- - - - - - - Continuous learning-tuition reimbursement
- - - - - - - Excellent Benefits
- - - - - - - Generous vacation package
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB POSITION
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform duties in
accordance with current federal, state, and local standards,
guidelines and regulations governing the facility and to maintain a
clean and safe environment. - Wash, dry, fold and deliver laundy
and linens to the nursing units. You are also responsible for
carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance
with current existing federal and state regulation and established
facility policies and procedures.
1. - - - - Cleans/polishes furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room
heating/cooling units, etc. in resident rooms and recreational
areas daily as assigned.
2. - - - - Clean, washes, sanitizes and polishes bathrooms. -
3. - - - - Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational
areas, bathrooms and entrance/exit ways.
4. - - - - Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc. from surfaces
using proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
5. - - - - Clean hallways and stairways.
6. - - - - Stock cart and notifies supervisor when supply resources
7. - - - - Stock designated areas as necessary.
8. - - - - Responsible for picking up any large debris and emptying
out trash containers.
9. - - - - Responsible for dry mopping complete floor, including
10. - Responsible for wet mopping complete floor, including
underneath furniture only as needed.
11. - Responsible for thoroughly cleaning one room per day in
addition to resident rooms on assigned wing.
12. - Clean sinks, bathrooms, beds and curtains in resident's
13. - Clean and sanitizes all common areas and offices.
14. - Keep adequate supply of soap and paper in rooms.
15. - Perform monthly cleaning of ceiling lights.
16. - Washes beds and walls as instructed.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Dawn Hill Home for Rehab and Nursing, Fall River , Housekeeper/Laundry Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Bristol, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!