Intern - Retail Industry Sales (SPRING)
Posted on: September 18, 2022
As a Retail Industry Strategy Intern, you will support and
collaborate with Retail Industry Managing Director and the Retail
Industry Strategist, as well as others in Retail Sales, Marketing
and Product teams, to inform the go to market strategies and plans
of the Retail industry team. In this role, you will research,
analyze, and document competitive offerings, client business
situations, and our client successes to inform sales, marketing,
and product strategies for the Retail Industry team.INTERNSHIP
- This internship opportunity will begin January 2023.
- This role may be virtual for its entirety.
- 20 to 25 hours/week, and up to 40 hours per week during
- Anticipated graduation date between May 2023 - December
2024.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Collaborate with the Retail Industry Strategist to research,
analyze and report on key competitors in the retail sector using
the internet and a variety of research tools and sources provided
- In collaboration with the Retail Industry Strategist and the
appropriate salesperson for the account, research, analyze and
document client situations in support of client meetings and sales
- In collaboration with the Retail Industry Strategist, Retail
Marketer and the appropriate sales and account team for a
particular account, research and document the work we do for
specific accounts and the results of the work performed by
- Collaborate and communicate internally and inter-company with
teams, and partners as appropriate.WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, or related
- Strong research and analytical skills and the ability to
extrapolate information from a variety of sources to create
compelling PowerPoint decks and documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word,
PowerPoint and Excel.WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:
- Willingness and resourcefulness to jump in and do what needs to
be done to create useful analyses and content for the team.
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Natural acquisitiveness.
- Good writing and communication skills.WHO ARE WE SEEKING?
- Top Talent & High Performers: We hire the brightest in the
- Innovative Collaborators: We look to actively innovate within
- Future Leaders: We develop our people and promote from
- Game Changers: We empower people to challenge the status quo
and explore new possibilities.
- Emotional Intelligence: We cultivate greatness both within
ourselves and with others.
- Hardworking Employees: We look for initiative to conquer
complex challenges.We believe in building an exciting workplace
where associates feel highly motivated and want to engage every
single day. It's important to Acxiom that we invest in our culture
and promote a healthy work-life balance. Acxiom has a fast paced,
high-performance culture where we empower our people to do
innovative, ground-breaking work. You will always be guided to do
what is right.Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity
employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in
recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of
associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's
race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected
veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics
or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Fall River , Intern - Retail Industry Sales (SPRING), Hospitality & Tourism , Bristol, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!