RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY: RN - Surgical: Winston-Salem, NC
Company: Novant Health
Location: Fall River
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Overview Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more - each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that's easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness. Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of #remarkable? Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth. Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center is seeking RNs for immediate interview in General Surgery. About Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center:
- 900+ bed, non-profit regional medical center located in Winston Salem, NC
- Offers a full range of medical, surgical rehabilitative & behavioral health sciences
- Magnet Recognized Nursing at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center:
- Shared governance
- Clinical ladder program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements & financial assistance with certifications
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Salaries commensurate upon experience
- Relocation assistance available for qualifying applicants
- 403b and matching program
- Flexible full-time, part-time & weekender schedules
- On-site pharmacy
- Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit . #JoinTeamAubergine, #NovantHealthNursing Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture! Qualifications Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state. BLS Healthcare Provider required. Advanced certifications as required per facility required.
- Additional skills required: Appropriate customer service, effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills, conflict resolution, critical thinking and computer literacy. Advanced training as required by department. Responsibilities
- It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Keywords: Novant Health, Fall River , RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY: RN - Surgical: Winston-Salem, NC, Healthcare , Fall River, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!